[ Ch 1 Requesting ] [ Ch 2 Preparing ] [ Ch 3 Submitting ] [ Exam ]
MC 103 - Ch 2 (Preparing)
The most important things in TBWD are:
- Enter your Not Guilty plea, or mention that you have already
entered your "Written Not Guilty plea" letter.
Provide a hard copy of your "Written Not Guilty plea" letter along with its return receipt.
State the reason(s) for such violation
- witnesses who were at the scene, and who can help your case, and their written statements
- avoiding an accident where it cannot be disproved by any witnesses
- unclear road signs or signals with proof of photos
- invalid E & T survey with hard copies of E & T survey
- Bail check payment (exclude traffic school admin fee), and with "Not Guilty" written in the "Notes" area of the check
- Request for TDN in case you are to be found guilty.
- Request for an option to attend traffic school and fine reduction in case you are to be found guilty.
Refer to our TBWD examples.