[ Ch 1 Requesting ] [ Ch 2 Preparing ] [ Ch 3 During ] [ Exam ]
MC 104 - Ch 1 (Requesting)
Continue with one of the following:
If your Notice Of Decision (TR-215) has "Not Guilty" checked:
- Congratulations!!!! You just beat your ticket.
- Wait for up to eight (8) weeks for the court to mail your refund bail check
If your Notice Of Decision (TR-215) has "Guilty" checked, and you don't want to continue to contest your ticket.
And, you just want to attend traffic school and request for fine reduction:
- You still have to setup and attend TDN to request for it. If you are too far away from the courthouse (i.e. 100+ miles), then, call the courthouse, and request for it. You may or may not get it.
- Otherwise, follow the steps below...
- If your Notice Of Decision (TR-215) has "Guilty" checked, then, you SHOULD continue to contest your ticket.
- If English is not your native language, you should request for a translator for your language even your English is good. No one cares about translation, however, if the translator does not show up for any reason, the Judge has to continue the case at another date/time, or dismiss it.
- If English is your native language, but you speak a second language fluently, you should still request for a translator for that second language, and hoping that the translator has trouble showing up.